RP Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars 2 - Aode Trailblazer

Go down

Guild Wars 2 - Aode Trailblazer Empty Guild Wars 2 - Aode Trailblazer

Post  Phzaleir Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:37 pm

My name is Aode Trailblazer, I am Charr. Born in the ruins Ascalon I was raised by my mother Shadri Trailblazer and father Croc TrailbIazer, I am of the Blood legion and at the moment I am a Gladium, for those that don’t understand, it means I am without warband. I bare the burden’s of my father and his father and so on. I have orphaned many humans and I have ended many stories. Yet I face my ultimate challenge as a Gladium I seek my own warband, my own guild like team to fight as one against the dragons, Kralkatorrik, Primodus, Jourmag and Zhaitan.

I was trained as a cub as a warrior of Ascalon, according to my father I was born with the legacy of my ancestors, heroes that helped take over the original Ascalon when it once belonged to the humans. I am proud of that title. Though my hate for humans flows as easily as does a river, I, under orders from Rythlock Brimstone, my commander, have to respect them and work along side them. Regardless of my commander, if any stand in my way I will make short work of them and they will meet the wrong end of my blade.

My name is Aode Trailblazer, and this is my story...
Phzaleir
Phzaleir

Back to top Go down